[KIRD] 'Understanding of Korea’s R&D' Course for Foreign Researchers
- Public Relations and International Affairs Team
- Hits : 3750
- Registration Date : 2019-08-27
Korea Institute of Human Resources Development in Science and Technology (KIRD), a government-funded research institute which provides various training courses and performs the investigation/policy research necessary for the self-development and innovation of the human resources in the field of science and technology (S&T), invites you to the training course
1. Course title: Understanding R&D in Korea (English Course)
2. Purpose: To enhance foreign researchers’ understanding of Korean R&D environment, which will be conducive to efficient acclimatization and helpful for joint research activities with Korean researchers
3. Attendees: Foreign researchers working for government-funded or public research institutes (including S&T-specialized universities such as KAIST)
4. Date: October 18 , 2019 (Fri.), 09:30am ~17:30pm (1 day, 7h)
5. Venue: (Seoul) Toz tower Gangnam station Seminar room H
6. Cost: Free of charge (lunch included)
7. How to apply: Fill in the attached application form and e-mail it to Kimkh@kird.re.kr within the application period (~September 27).
8. Inquiry: 043-251-7055, Kimkh@kird.re.kr
For more details, please refer to the attached course guide file.