2014 KGSP Graduate Program Guideline
- Hits : 10129
- Registration Date : 2014-02-04
2014 GKS Graduate Program Guidelines(English-Korean).doc 2014 KGSP University Information(English)(modifying)..pdf 2014 GKS Graduate Program FAQ (ENGLISH-KOREAN) - 복사본.doc
- 2014 KGSP Guideline for International Students Enrolled in Graduate Programs -
1. Duration of Scholarship
- Master's(01.09.2014 ~ 31.08.2017) : 1yr. of Korean language + 2 yrs of Master's
- Doctoral(01.09.2014 ~ 31.08.2018) : 1yr. of Korean language + 3 yrs of Doctoral
2. Application Requirements
- The Applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenships.
※ Applicants who hold Korean citizenship are not permitted to apply for this program
- Applicants should be in good heath, both mentally and physically,
to stay in Korea for an extend period of time.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1, 2014.(born after Sep. 1 1974)
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's or master's degree as of Aug. 31, 2014
- Applicant must maintain a grade point average (G.P.A.) of at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale,
2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades/marks score of 80% or higher
from the previously attended institution.
※ If an applicant does not satisfy the above GPA criteria, he/she will be disqualified from
applying to this program.
- Submission of a certified of english proficiency test score.(Standard refer to guideline)
3. Application Schedule
- Application(Post mail or in person) : Feb. 03(Mon.) ~ Mar. 14(Fri.), by 18:00, 2014.
- In-Depth Interview : Mar. 26(Wed.) ~ Mar. 27(Fri.), 2014.
- Announcement of final sucessful applicant for UST : June. 17(Tue.), 2014.
4. Majors of UST
- Please go to the GKS website(www.studyinkorea.go.kr) to refer to University Information.
5. Application Documents : Refer to Guideline.
* Inquiry : Miji Lee(UST, Student Affairs Team)
- Tel : +82-42-865-2334
- Mail : email@example.com