Types and Functions
Student ID Card with Financial Functions
- Debit card, transportation card, access to UST main office, student identification
Student ID Card without financial functions
- Access to UST main office, student identification
How to Apply
New Issuance (Newcomers’ Odyssey Participants)
UST conducts collective issuance of ID cards to students who attended the Newcomers’ Odyssey. A notification about ID Card Issuance for Newcomers’ Odyssey participants will be noticed on the UST website one to two weeks before the Newcomers’ Odyssey begins.
- Application: in the “ID Card Issuing” section
※ Students from specific countries can open a bank account only after submitting copies of their Alien Registration Cards (“ARC”) and passports. The list of these countries changes annually and will be posted on the UST website.
- Receipt: in person before the last day of the Newcomers’ Odyssey
New Issuance and Reissuance (for Those Absent from the Newcomers’ Odyssey)
- Student ID card without financial functions
Fill out the application form and send an email to email@example.com with a photo of yourself.
- Student ID card with financial functions
a. Apply for an ID card without financial functions
b. Visit a Wooribank location, open a bank account, and connect it to your ID card.
(If you already have an account of Wooribank, you do not have to open a new one.)
※ Documents required to open a bank account: passport, certificate of enrollment, and ARC (students from specific countries)
a. Visit the UST main office (students in Daejeon)
b. Via mail (students outside of Daejeon)